Korean Beef Brisket Soup


I've been on my Korean food kick grind recently! Currently watching a kdrama on Netflix, Crash Landing On You, and I am ADDICTED! It's such a heartwarming drama and it's been getting me inspired to make more Korean dishes.


  • Beef brisket. I couldn't find the korean sliced briskets so i used around 1lb of fatty beef slices instead
  • 2 Potatoes
  • 3 Zucchini 
  • Shittake mushroom
  • Soft Tofu
  • Half an onion
  • garlic
  • 4 tbsp of Korean soy bean paste
  • 3 tbsp of Korean red pepper paste
  • Korean chili red pepper flakes, mushroom powder

1. Cook beef brisket. Salt & P
2. Add onions, then mushroom, garlic
4. Add 4 cups of water and the pastes & mushrooms
5. Cook for 20-30 minutes
6. Add Zucchini, tofu, & spices
7. Simmer for another 5-10 minutes

Comments