Three out of Twelve

My dearest blog, I am so sorry I abandoned for you such a long time. This whole month, I avoided any interaction with you... because I wanted to escape. After taking the GREs, i have officially entered adulthood and I didn't want to come to terms with that. So I ran, I ran away from any resemblance of adulthood, hence the lack of blogging. But now that April is here, I had a whole month to myself and I am ready to start all over again. Here my top 10 monthly mentions in March:



1. March was brutal. i felt as if everything that I had going for me was slowly falling apart.

2. To brighten the mood, I went to Chicago for a weekend! Super fun, but super cold too!

3. Finished (or forced myself to finished) "Is everyone hanging out without me" by Mindy Khaling. Personally I dont think she's that funny, and the book was not a fun read.

4. Submitted my applications.

5. Up to mile 6.80 now. Though I haven't been running as much as I should be. That will change though.

6. Went to a TedxBushwick event!

7. Went to an Ariel yoga class. Super fun, I would love to make that a monthly hobby.

8.  I stopped my weekly challenges. Things just got so busy, I completely forgot about it. I will start doing again soon.

9. Did something brave... and a little out of my character. Hopefully it'll pay off.

10. Everyday in March I questioned myself... and that is to stop now. I am done with you March.


Comments