The Law of Attraction in Full Effect

THE LAW OF ATTRACTION BABYY!!
remember i posted a couple weeks ago that i am waiting on a couple more secrets and upholdings?
Well i got it!! I landed Yelp's Summer 2015 Marketing Internship!!
I am so excited to start a new chapter in my life especially living in New York City!
During my interview, I was super nervous(as usual) and was told I was the only non-marketing major to apply for the position. That diminished my hopes a little, but the Law of attraction proved to be right. YOU have to believe it, believe it that you can do whatever you want in life, succeed in whatever you wish, work hard and eventually it will come to you. You gotta believe, keep pursing, stay positive, and good things will attract you.

Summer 2015, I am blessed to be given the opportunity to work for Columbia University and Yelp. Law of attraction in full effect, just keep working hard

Comments