One out of Twelve.







































My first end of the month post of 2016! This is also my first official month of being a full-fledged college graduate. January 2016, you are a month of transitions. Here are my top 10 worth mentions of this month.



1. Accepted full-time position.
2. Cried about full-time position and inability to balance between studying for the GRE and working.
3. BARELY ran (or even gymed!) this month. Running has degraded to the lower class of my priorities. I promise to myself, I will pick it back up after my GREs.
4. Got a Macbook air! woot woot. Using the interest and just daily technical stuff has been so much easier.
5. Snowstorm Jonas (1/23). Possibly the most unproductive weekend ever. I hated it. The city was closed down, so unable to go anywhere.
6. I really really miss college. I miss the diversity of it, having deadlines for different classes. My planner has been looking extremely empty.
7. Started reading One Day by David Nicholis. Winnie recommended it to me, and I am absolutely madly in love with it.
8. Not sure if it's adulthood or my body getting to use to the full-time working schedule; but my appetite decreased a lot. Now just two tacos fill me up!
9. Havent been taking much pictures. I'll start making that a priority too, after my GREs.
10. Started a challenge (previous post, talked about it): talk to two random strangers every week. This week accomplished it and even ended up exchanging social media accounts with one of the strangers!

Maybe every month, I'll do a different challenge. We shall see. But Janurary, you were not a fun month. Hopefully things turn around.


Comments