Lost Motivation

As you can already tell by the title for this post, my ambition has trickled down lately.. This week I have not stepped foot in the gym at all, study game definitely not on point, blog hasn't been updated in two weeks (!!) and other various activities I am usually so passionate about.
Maybe its because of the somber weather, or because it was midterm week and the workload was getting piled on, or maybe its because its that time of the month(sorry for tmi), or maybe I'm just making excuses. like how i quoted Air Jordan? haha
I knew I wasnt on my A game but I kept making excuses. Oh i'll study more in 10 minutes, oh I'll go to the gym tomorrow and work harder. i fell of the grind, i'll admit that. But that doesnt mean the grind stops. I won't slip. Hard work will ameliorate the consequences of my laziness.

Comments