Six out of Twelve

What. is. happening.... How is it possible that HALF a year went by so quickly?! June has been probably the least productive month for me in a way.. Mostly because school is over, and I have a much more lenient schedule to follow now. In my dream world, my schedule would be super packed but I am also doing something I love and learning more and more everyday. Is that too quixotic? Here are my 10 worthy mentions of June.

1. Obviously... the biggest one.. I left my research position at Columbia University.. I remember I was so excited and stoked for it but it wasn't what I expected or wanted. I'm still nervous if I made the right decision, but only time will tell for that.
2. Yelp is great. I love it there! The people, the job all is great.
3. City College is no Columbia.. thats all I can say for now
4. still on my 4 mile mark! next up 5?!
6. I find myself mutating back into a New Yorker now. J walking, zooming by extremely quick, might a little more grumpier and cynical.. (trying to not do that though!)
7. didnt get to take much photos this month either... hopefully July will be different!
8. Planning to get a New York City public library because I'm running out of books to read..
9. Finding myself to be a TINY TINY bit more confident when talking to people.
10. skin is clearing up!! hopefully from here on it will only get better.


Comments