Sometimes it's all about the timing

I.have.great.news. After months of self-deprivation and beating myself, I FINALLY GOT OFFERED A FULL-TIME in the company and field I've been longing for!!



I am so elated to share this blogpost with you guys! It's been a long time coming, probably 2-3 months of pain stakingly job hunting. Checking every single morning on every job search monitor, contacting multiple strangers in hopes for a connect, sucking up and wearing uncomfortable structured interview uniforms, I did it....

It's been a crazy ride.. what they say is true; for every 100 no, there's only 1 yes. I faced so many rejections and false hopeful opportunities before landed this job opportunity. Also many times in the past, I preached on and on "work hard and whatever you want will come to you" but i didn't understand that sometimes you need to have faith and luck by your side. There were a few job opportunities if offered to me, I would've taken it. Just for the sake of having a new career, but it was no where near what I wanted to actually do. So many of mine peers told me to be patient, it'll come. I didn't believe them at all but now looking back, that was all I needed. Faith in myself and to keep believing that this is only the beginning.


Comments