I Quit

I left the clinic in hopes for better opportunities! Though i made great connections and even a close friend, i knew this wasn't my calling. I saved enough money to survive on my own for a couple of months. It's a bold move but I hope this life-changing decision will only guide me closer to my career path. Drew Dudley said something in between the lines of this "If you're ever doing something that doesn't make you happy, leave. I don't care how old you are, you are simply too young to settle". 


And that was it, I am too young to settle. I recently just graduated from college, the best years are ahead of me. I am not limited to a job that does not fulfill me. So i left, i left the comfort and easiness of my job. The paycheck, the finance that offers to dine and wine in the concrete jungle restaurants. I left security and comfort in exchange for the unpredictable but most importantly for the freedom to find out who I am and to make my dream job a reality.



Comments