2015 Year Review

To The Greatest Year Yet

Here's a brief overview of some moments that stood out to me in 2015:



  • Started the year,2015 hungover a guy
  • Sad over a guy, made me motivated to do things
    • got a research position
    • also worked more hours at work
  • Lost my wallet that had my s.s card, credit card, cash, and other i.ds
    • someone returned my wallet with everything in it
  • Really started to believe in the Law of Attraction, and still do believe in it
  • Got a research position in Columbia
    • Hated the research position in Columbia
  • Had a Summer crisis on what to do with my life
    • Did research in City college with the head of the Undergraduate Psychology department
    • Also landed on the sweetest internship ever, Yelp
  • Ended the year less hungover a different guy, but I'm happy with myself
  • Goal to run 5 miles
    • ran my first 5k race
    • ran 6.57 miles in December
  • Graduated UB
  • Work life has begun.
Wow, I cant believe 2015 is over.. this the fastest year in my life. I had so much going on then, with work, research, internship, social life, school... it was non-stop movement and i love it. 

I started off 2015 in a pretty bad place with myself. I was unhappy at certain factors in my life, and my heart was still healing from a past experience. It was only until one or two week in, I told myself 2015 will  be my year. And I kept telling myself that over and over, week after week. I even made a small poster to remind myself, I will work my hardest and accomplish my goals in 2015. 
And I think i did pretty well, I started focusing all my time and attention on work and school. I stopped letting stupid boys affect how i feel about myself. I started to learn to love myself and also staying positive in every situation. I think i became to infatuated with the idea that 2015 will be different, no more ending the year feeling diffident and somber. And then that's when things started to fall into place. Slowly without me noticing it, opportunities were coming to me and then I found myself around positive encouraging people. 
I learned so much and grew so much in 2015. This person that i am, positive and so optimistic about life, I want to keep this person. So 2016, I hope I will end the year once again being so positive and happy about life and to continue striving for what I love and am so passionate about studying.

Comments