Two out of Twelve

Ah, the coldest month of the year has finally come to end. February 2015 was the most intense winter I ever experienced in my 21 years of living. With temperatures averaging in the negatives for days, I am glad its over! February, you were the month of determination. These past 4 weeks were filled with exhaustion, but what else can you do? Gotta keep moving forward. Heres are my 10 mentions of February.

1. Its been over a month of school, and work is piling up quick!
2. The weather has never been any colder, also snow apparently loves visiting us each week.
3. Last month i mentioned about interviews for two research positions. Fortunately I've been accepted to both and chose the one that challenges me more.
4. This month i focused on eating correctly and cutting back. I've been eating a lot less meat and cooking more vegetarian option meals. (which i really enojoy!!)
5. Exercising has finally resumed back into my busy schedule. When it isnt exam week, on average i would head to the gym 3x's a week.
6. A new goal is to run 5k, I've been training and motivating myself on the treadmill. or should i say dreadmill... Cant wait until it gets warm again so i can run outside
7. My coffee addiction has also resumed back into my life again, some nights i find myself gulping down a cup of coffee at 6 pm..
8. bought a water bottle.
9. Still have the water bottle!!
10. Letting positivity shine all over me! Keep chasing my goals, and hopefully things will fall into place.


















































By the way, is anyone obsess with breakfast as much as I am? I remember pre-senior years, I hated waking up early. Early would be 11AM or after, during my pre-senior years. Now I LOVE waking up at 9 am, making breakfast, reading the news, and catching up on emails and other errands.

Comments