Love myself and go on and love yourself



























This year (2015), i learned a few new things about dating and men; most boys nowadays are fuckboys or fuckboy wannabes.



I've dealt with a few boys this year and i learned (still learning) how dodge a few bullets and quickly identify whose an asshole. I'm not saying all men are assholes, I am surrounded by great men role models. I have great male family members and incredible male friends, however meeting new men, I have to be cautious with that or even reconnecting with past male friends

Nowadays, especially in this generation, men take pride in being a fuckboy. "A person who is a weak ass pussy that ain't bout shit." stole that from Urbandictionary. Basically its a person trying to get laid the quickest and easiest way possible. 

Luckily for me, because i was raised and am surrounded by gentlemen, I can sense a fuckboy from a mile away. But I see girls get hurt and emotionally in debt to these fuckboys, and it pains me. Ladies, you need to respect yourself and prioritize your values first (also speaking to me). Dont rush, dont settle, dont make excuses. You are wonderful, and he can go love himself if he doesnt see that. 


Comments

  1. I love your blogs Patty! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment