Seven out of Twelve

What is happening?! How there is only half of 2015 left?! 2015 is seriously flying by... July was full of excitement and fun! I ventured off to so many entertaining events. It's sad to think that my next monthly blogpost will be in Buffalo.. Anyways here are my 10 mentions of July.

1. Went a wedding! My friend Jack invited the whole high school gang to his older brother's wedding. Though we didnt know the bride or groom, we still we're the life of the party!
2. Went a yacht party! Yelp has its 11th birthday on a boat. Such a remarkable night! I'm so happy to be part of a huge innovative community.
3. Currently right now I am at 4.2 miles for running, getting closer to 5!
4. I started kickboxing! That was one of my summer goals, and though it might not be what I expected, I'm glad I'm giving it a chance.
5. Started lifting again too. Back then my goal was to strength train, so focused on a lot of heavy weights. But now I am doing the opposite. I started going on with A LOT lighter weights but more reps.
6. Been spending an excess amount of money. I need to stop that.
7. Attended two music festivals all thanks to Yelp.(Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival and Greatest Day Ever)
8. Attended the first book club meeting for 1984
9. Accepted a TA position for the upcoming semester! I'm excited for that
10. Finished reading Shanghai Girls, which i think is my favorite book this summer so far. I was thinking about writing a post about it, but I'm not sure. We'll see.

Now that this is my last month in NYC, time is speeding by even faster.

Comments