Eight out of Twelve

Well i barely blogged this month.. so that must mean something right? Either I've been so busy having a grand time I dont have time to blog. OR I've been so busy distracted with incompetent problems in my life that I did not feel like blogging. The answer is... BOTH!

I knew August would be an extremely busy month for me because I had my cruise vacation for a whole week, then the last week would be dedicated to packing for school and getting prepared to go back to Buffalo. August has been filled with some ups and downs. Some decisions that I made and am proud I went through, but also some that I wish I had more courage to achieve. There are some drafts that I wrote this month, hopefully I will find some time to finish it and post it. Anyways here are my 10 worthy mentions of August.

1. Having deep withdrawals from my vacation cruise. Bahamas was fun but the stay in the cruise was my favorite! Especially the food.

2. Running is now up at 4.3 miles!

3. Moved back to Buffalo... but just for 3 more months. (thank goodness.)

4. Finished with my research and Yelp.. I'm gonna miss that so much :(

5. Attended Afropunk! but only for a little bit, certain stuff came up. I wish I stayed though

6. I am started to really appreciate and push myself to focus more on the gym and things I am eating. 

7. Met up with my girl cousins, we grabbed Ethiopian food. Such a unique experience because youre not given utensils so you have to use your hands.

8. Went hiking! Living in NYC, I dont get much opportunity to explore nature. I remember back in Europe, we went to so many hikes, even climbed The Alps! 

9. Still reading 1984.. Its definitely a book that should be read in AP English or a book club. I also purchased Memoirs of a Geisha because I need a more narrative book to read. So now I have two books to finish!

10. My last semester in Buffalo! Though I am so excited to leave it, I hope I will get to check off some Buffalo adventures. 

We'll talk again soon, as always be kind and be the change you want to see in the world.




Comments