The Grind is Back

Lately, I felt like I've been slipping and abuse that feeling by allowing myself to slip. This week, I submitted my resignation to Columbia.. I remember I was so excited for the internship, I cant believe it has come to an end like this. But sometimes(hopefully this time) you have to give up good things, for great things to come.
Resignation to Columbia led me to accepting research for the Department Chair of Psychology in City College. Its no Columbia, but I hope I will get more personalized connections with the staff and be able to challenge myself more.
Also I got sick this week, so that delayed me to do a lot on my to-do list. But now that I have my work situation figured out, and my body is finally healing, the grind is back on!!
Studying for the GREs, back to the gym grind, and focus on work.
Lets do this summer 15!


Comments