Easing In

Being on summer break can be too exuberating.. With all this freedom and time, my priorities are all over the place. I remember last semester(Spring 2015), I jammed packed my schedule because i work better when I am busy.
With all this extra time, I allow laziness to take advantage of me. I have a couple things to finish but keep delaying it such as; study for the GRE, get vocabulary words, visit my junior high school.. I will finish all those this week. (tip* people tend to accomplish their tasks when writing it down)
Anyways this week was a fun week!

























This past Monday was Taste of Times Square. A great introduction of peeks of what New York City restaurants offer, and also great deals! One ticket is $1, most of the dishes ranged from one ticket to five tickets. Dish size were quite small but thats exactly what we want so we can explore other dishes from different restaurants. The experience would have been much more greatly enjoyable if it didnt rain.

Then work, ran some errands.






































Friday night we went out to The DL. This rooftop bar near Soho. The view was not close to the bars in Midtown but the atmosphere and vibe was vibrant! Staff members were kind unlike other bars in the city, where they can get a bit grumpy. There was a huge bar table on each floor, so no need for cramped space and bumping into people to get drinks.
Afterwards we used Lyft to go home, and there was this confusing payment incident with our driver. It was summed to be $40 but somehow increased to $60. I emailed Lyft, needless to say Lyft has great customer service! They refunded us our full amount, from now on I think I will choose Lyft over Uber.

This upcoming week is jammed packed with work events, but im excited! and i still have to get those to do things off my list. Hope everyone had a great first week of June!

Oh!! and remember the last post, I posted about being shy and not talking to my co workers? Well, after i shut off my laptop. I walked up to a random co worker and introduced myself. Like Nike says Just do it

Comments