trying to be in too many places at once

This past week has been exhausting even though oddly i did not have any exams this week. I think it was the anticipation of the weekend and trying to finish all my school work so i can enjoy the weekend probably tired me out.
I realize this past week, I havent put 100% of myself in my work at all. During my research job, I find myself constantly thinking about school and how to plan my assignments. One time when my supervisor was discussing instructions to me, I was dosing off thinking off how to do my school work. And then when im in school, im focused on extracurricular activities like club events and planning. I need to refocus myself and put in 110% in ALL my work.
First lets start with the fact that it snowed on thursday, 4/23.. YUP. Almost the end of April and it snowed in buffalo. I dont think Spring will ever fully arrive.























 This past Sunday, I had the lovely opportunity to travel to Toronto with my two throw back college girls! These girls have been with me since day 1 of my buffalo years, since one of them was my roommate and the other one was our hallmate! We traveled around the popular St. Lawerence Market. Its in the heart of toronto, and streets filled with shopping! Though Canada items seem to be more pricier than the States, the food was phenomenal!! The BEST bunch i've ever had in my life. Ugh.. that restaurant needs to move to the states. Btw, I dont want to sterotype or quick judgements but i thought Canadians are known to be extremely nice. But i did not see that happen when I was there. In fact probably the opposite.., I encountered a couple rude incidences when i visited. But law of attraction! keep the negatives out, and positive in.
Its so great reuniting with those who've seen you at youre early years and now watching them grow into beautiful sophisticated women. When we were in our baby years, we would dream about drinking in public, traveling to places... and its all happening. We're all growing up.. Its a great new chapter that is starting in our lives and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it.


Comments