The End of a chapter

Ah, sorry i havent posted last week! I've been super busy these past two weeks due to end of the year events, semester projects, and obviously the worst; FINALS WEEK.
Finals week will always be the death of me, and the rest of undergraduate students. But im glad its over!! For those who are still suffering, just remember; Pain is temporary, GPA is forever..
Today i drove home from Buffalo to Brooklyn! This is my first summer staying in home (brooklyn) ever since my freshmen year of college. Its strange yet eccentric. I'm excited to start my new chapter in life in the greatest city of the world, NYC. I cant wait to continue accepting challenges offered in my life and continue to find challenges to make me even better than I was yesterday. I have a couple more secret updates happening now, but they arent certain yet so I will keep those to myself for now.


























Two end of the year events with my Eboard clubs! Biology club (top photo) and Premed Club (bottom). Being on Eboard for TWO clubs was extremely time consuming, but I'm glad i did it! These experiences helped me continue my growth in professional development and also met some pretty awesome people!

Now that I'm back home, I'm away from A LOT of the time consuming requirements from school. A couple of my summer goals are:
1. Learn how to play the guitar
2. Learn how to box/ take some boxing classes
3. Read at least two books on my summer read list.

What are your summer goals? As always, it doesnt have to be summer goals. just keep chasing what you want, and dont give up

Comments