Three out of Twelve

Where does time go?!.. March flew by so quickly, we are one quarter done with 2015! Every week seems to fly by so fast, weekends shouldbe longer! (or longer hours in the day). March, you were the month of renewing. I went back home for Spring break and caught up with childhood friends. Its always nerve wrecking to return back to the land of who i use to be and introducing a new version of myself. After coming back from Spring break, it was straight to the library every night! Exams and Projects are always crammed into one or two weeks. Here are my 10 worthy mentions of March.

1. podcasts, LOVE. i fell back in love with listening to podcasts again. On our roadtrip back to school, i introduced a couple of my favorite podcast episode in the car ride. Radiola, Invisiblia ( great way to open minds and think differently), Serial (if you guys havent listen to Serial, PLEASE try it!)
2. Continue to eating more vegetarian meals! My lunch meals would consist of rice,beans and avocado every weekday. Im afraid that i will get tired of it eventually, but it hasn't sparked any blandness to me yet!
3. I have been running on and off. Before Spring break the weather was still too cold to run outside, but when i was home I finally had the chance to run outside and it was my best distance yet. Now that the weather is getting warmer in Buffalo (hopefully it will stay like this), that means more chances to run outside!
4. I want to be more active in my Eboard clubs. I've been so busy with school, interning, and work i havent focused on my clubs (APMS and UBA) as much as i should have.
5. School has given a me A LOT more stress than i expected.. I decided to cut my hours for work a lot more to focus on school.
6. New coffee obsession? BURGER KING. I know, its crazy to say Burger King has good coffee? Im not sure if its as caffeinated as the love of my life (starbucks), but I can say it is absolutely one the most delicious coffee i tasted.(probably because of the extreme overload of cream and sugar)
7. I am challenging myself to drink more water. My water bottle is 22 oz, I am trying to drink 3x's that each day
8. Slow things down... For these past 3 months all i wanted was work work work. I've been so obsessed with keeping myself busy, sometimes i can miss out on the little things.
9. excited for spring clothes! even though its still super chilly in buffalo, i did a little spring damage to my wallet.
10. Remain positive and kind.

























Lets keep running!!

Comments