There is GREAT out there

What a flustered week... Monday morning was a downer to begin with. I accidentally dropped my phone, and it broke. Yup, second time in less than 5 months my phone broke. I tried to not get frustrated and not let the negativity ruin my day. I called around a couple shops in buffalo, the most reasonable price i could find was 100$. Being a college student will always be connected to being broke, so 100$ gone hurts my wallet a lot. But heres a cool thing i tried when i went to get my phone fixed; I remember in a Ted Talks podcast there was an episode called  fear. Basically this person did small challenges everyday to diminish his fears, kind of like exposure therapy. One of his bullets on his fear list was to ask for discounts. I thought what could lose if i ask anyways.. So i did and I got 10% off for asking!It may seem like a small silly fear but the bigger picture is doing things that you normally wouldnt and overcoming whatever youre trying to overcome.
After my iPhone incident, I was pleasantly proud of myself for keeping calm and not overly stressing about it. The younger me, would probably blame the place i dropped it or say something lame like "I hate life". But i didnt! I kept telling myself to follow the Law of attraction, positivity follows poistivity just like negativity follows negativity.
























This Friday I asked my friend to help me lighten my hair, unfortunately it did not turn out the way i planned at all. I had dye my ALL of my hair into one solid color with the help of my roommate to cover the disaster created from Friday.  So the photo above is the last of my ombre hair so now... for a long time. *TEARS*

Revolving back to the laws of attraction, on sunday night i had to pay my roommate back. I searched in my bag for my wallet but couldnt find it. Naturally i assumed it was in my car, but i still couldnt find it. Thats when i started panicking. Never had i panicked that excessively before. My wallet had extremely important items in it and it was no where to be found. Then i realized i left it in the shopping cart the night before. I KNOW. I KNOW. how could one leave their wallet in a cart?! No excuses for me, but the facts are it was dark and i was studying for the whole day. (Not excuses). I hastily drove back to supermarket but of course my wallet was no where to be found. Thats when every speck of positivity, all the strength and brightness I built this year vanished. Negativity took over. I couldnt accept the fact that I lost multiple important items jammed into one pocketbook. I started thinking "why me", "what have i done to deserve this". I tried hard to fight it, but I gave in. For a brief moment, I lost faith of being a good person and believing there are good out there.
The next morning (Monday morning) I called the market again for any updates. I couldnt believe this... SOMEONE HAS TURNED IN MY WALLET.. Again i drove back to the market and reunited with my wallet!! Nothing was taken out, everything was still in there! My load of cash, my id cards, my sentimental valuable items, everything! I think that day is definitely one of the most inspiring days of 2015.. The person who found my wallet could have easily took all the cash from my wallet, used my ids and ruin my credit, robbed whatever was left of me. But no. there are good, no GREAT people out there. People who do good just because. I tried to find who it was that returned my wallet but no information was left behind. So to whoever you, I hope everything you get everything you want and need because you have inspired me to continue believing and continue being a better person. I dont know who you are, but you have probably changed my life. Thank you.

Comments