Getting there

Yet another week has passed! I know i keep saying this every post but time is going by SO quick! Anyways there's this quote about habits that goes something like it takes 21 days of constantly doing the task to make it a habit. I'm not sure if thats exactly true yet, but its been over 3 weeks since i started my hectic schedule. This week i found myself not hitting the snooze button in the early morning, or reminding myself how tired I was. I caught myself at surprise this week when I automatically woke up off my bed, no complaints or struggle and started the day. All it takes is 21 days, 3 weeks, to be better. I am use to having less than 6 hours of sleep during the weekday, running to research, then to the library, then to class, then more studying in the library. 21 days. I did it, and I'm only striving for better.

Last Sunday it snowed in Buffalo. Yup, its April and it snowed..





























Also I am attempting to make one new recipe every week, so this past week I was craving for sweet potatoes. Got some, added some of my other vegetables; eggplant and asparagus. Grilled some chicken and baked it all together for an hour!





























This past weekend went by quicker than ever! On Saturday a couple of my graduated UB friends came up to visit Buffalo. We drove up to Canada to Wind Sushi, for unlimited sushi and other asian food buffet. Almost every asian in UB has gone to Wind, so there was a high expectation for me. It was good, probably the most fresh fish i had but it didnt meet the standards i had hoped for. Maybe because I am not a huge fish fan, it was a great time seeing old friends though!

























To end and start the week, on Sunday, APMS volunteered at the Ronald Mcdonald House where we cooked a dinner meal for families staying in Buffalo for hospital care. We had a great team to work with, everyone was motivated and filled with positive energy. Unfortunately we didnt get to meet any of the family members we cooked for, but still pat on a back for everyone who helped!

























Sigh, to end of one week and start of another. Positive vibes!! Finish strong

Comments