Weekend blues

Wake up at 7am, get ready, South campus by 9 am, Work at 1, Class till 10 pm. Thats how everyday has been for me this week... Not complaining, because its what i asked for. I want to be as busy and focused as much as possible. Thats why Friday is my FAVORITE day, gotta go through the struggle to truly appreciate the accomplishments. Every other Friday, my friend and i meet up together to try a new restaurant or and oldie that we love and catch up with each other.
This Friday we went to Pi Craft. The concept is like Chipotle, chose your sauce, meat and fill it with unlimited toppings.



















































My pie is the one in the middle. The crust is a little too thin and airy for me, but i love the concept of creating and designing your own pizza!

After Friday night, I planned to stay in the library all day Saturday and head to the gym afterwards. But when i was studying in the library, a sharp pain hit all over my body and i did not feel well at all... I went home after struggling a couple of hours thinking the pain will go away. I ended up being sick... which surprised me because I usually eat healthy. My diet has improved a lot, i cut a lot of bad eating habits and mainly cooked vegetarian options. Also I generally go to the gym 2-3 x's a week and take my vitamins. So the whole weekend, i stayed in and SLEPT. I cant remember the last time i stayed in and slept during the weekend in my college career... Fortunately I only have one exam coming up and started preparing for that exam before i got sick. Hopefully my body will recover soon. My bed has probably never felt so loved for a long time.


























At least being sick has tiny bits of perks right? I got to stay in bed and watch an NBA documentary featuring Damian Lillard, one of my favorite basketball players.

Comments