Food Blessed

I am home!! Back in Brooklyn home for Spring break. While a lot of my other friends are celebrating spring break in Cancun, DR, or other beautiful tropical islands, I am staying in brooklyn. Not a big deal though! I am trying to save up for my summer trip, hopefully in Europe!



























On our way home from Buffalo, a 400 mile drive..Edwin decided to take an alternative route to do a little sight seeing.


























I arrived home!! Greeted with too much love from my dog, and at last my favorite baked ziti meal from kawloon
Yesterday my girls and I participated in the NYC St. Patrick's day Bar Crawl. Piece of advice, DONT ever buy a ticket! Have one person from the purchase a ticket, and split the price from that. None of the bars checked for our wristband, and the drink specials were offered even if you had a wristband or not. Yesterday was super fun, exploring the city with my girls but also super expensive! I guess this is one of the perks and disadvantages of being 21, access to new environment but can be pricey. Nonetheless, I am glad i got to experience my first bar crawl with my favorite girls.

I've only been back for two days, and am super stuffed with food already. On my way home from bar crawling I thought how blessed I am to understand and know how it feels to be more than full and never having to struggle for food. Many times we take simple moments like this for granted, not everyone in the world can stuff as much food as they want. I am truly blessed to be able to eat whenever i want and have company to enjoy it with me,

I hope everyone's spring is off to a great start, and stay safe everyone!

Comments