One out of Twelve

Well I made it. Finished the first month of 2015. January, you were a month of absorbing. I ended 2014 in a mixture of denial and hope. January,on my own. Its weird, i got so used to talking to him everyday, sometimes i felt as if he was next to me. Anyways, I learned to reconnect with old friends, to continue chasing my own goals, and to putting myself first. Heres 10 things that happened in January worthy of mentioning. or so i hope.

1. Back to school, means moving back to Buffalo.
2. Its been snowing everyday in buffalo and weather has never left the teen digits
3. I heard back from two research positions for an interview. *pray*
4. ATE a lot.
5. didnt exercise that much, until near the end of the month.
6. Classes started, i've found myself more dependent on coffee than ever.
7. adjusting my diet from the delicious break i had.
8. bought a water bottle.
9. lost a water bottle within a week.
10. trying to better and focus on myself everyday.


Comments