Eating the cold away..

ITS.BEEN.FREEZING.IN.BUFFALO.





































I deserve a trophy of dedication just for attending UB. Below normal freezing point, and UB has yet cancel classes...
Anyways to make up for this depressing winter, I spoiled myself with a couple appetizing meals.


























I am forever grateful for my incredible roommate. On freezing nights, i come home to aroma of warm Asian home cooked meals. Unfortunely I can be nominated for one of the traditional cooks in the  house, Chinese cooking is not in my blood. My roommate is a different story. She made this delicous soupy chicken meal, reminds me so much of being warm and taken care of by my mom.

























Can we just give a moment of gratefulness for my roommates? The other night i came to meaty, juicy, flavorful burgers that i still crave for still!


























Theres always room for desserts right? Saturday morning, my roommate made this flaky nutella gooey jolly pastry. It was sooooooo satisfying. I felt as if i woke up in a cute little cafe, filled with good company and sweetness.

So thats a brief view of my little eating adventures. Lets finish this week with more happy and exciting news.

Comments